When I Smile, I Feel Better.

When I Smile, I Feel Better.
When I Smile ,I Feel Better.....

Friday, 3 April 2015

5 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO TO FEEL POSITIVE MY FRIEND....................................

positive thinking എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം


Look fellas there are so many problems in our lives and we cannot live life being sad and thinking negatively .Life is very beautiful but full of ups and downs.In some situations we loose hopes and get so tense and slowly and gradually loose our patience, control over mind and gets along with a negative track . HOLD ON...its time to explore some positive power now.



1. DON'T SHOW YOUR WEAKNESSES :

Showing your weakness can stick you in a trouble . Communicating and meeting with new people is the part and parcel of our lives.In today's era , we have to be aware of peoples intentions whether they are our friends , relatives etc. So Take Care.

don't tell your weakness എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം

2.REDUCE STRESS : 

You should try to be calm and practice yoga as well as meditations when you are stressed .A five minutes meditation can do wonders.Because everyday is a day to shine. SHINE ON !

positive thinking എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം


3. BELIEVE YOURSELF :

Thirdly believe yourself and then believe others . Remember we are the shining stars of the ocean.

.positive thinking എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം

4. FOCUS ON THE SOLUTIONS :

Sometimes negative energy comes to us from all directions , we have a hard time knowing what to do . It is so intense that it can paralyze us into inaction.Instead of tackling the big ball of negativity all at once .Try doing one small thing .i.e. focus on the solutions.Doing this will crack the negative  power for the positive to begin to shine. That little bit of positive power will begin to build and your motivation to do more " things " will propel you in eliminating the harmful  energy.

.positive thinking എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം

5. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH POSITIVE PEOPLE :

Everyday we can come in contact with a variety of different people .Some people makes us happier and some have the opposite effect.Who we allow to influence us is up to us and choosing more time with positive people will help prevent a build of harmful energy around us.

positive thinking എന്നതിനായുള്ള ഇമേജ് ഫലം

No comments:

Post a Comment